The Institute of Political Studies and Social Capital (IPSSC) is an analytical center registered in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) as an NGO with a scientific profile for conducting high quality research in the field of political science, sociology, international relations and geopolitics. An important purpose of the analytical center is to develop practical recommendations and facilitate the accumulation of social capital in the cross-border area.
• Conducting research in the field of political science, sociology, international relations and geopolitics;
• Facilitating the development of political institutions in the regions of Ukraine and the accumulation within them of a positive social capital;
• Evaluation by the Institute’s experts of the information processes, analysis and monitoring of the press, conducting research and presentation of results;
• Elaboration of new methods for measuring social capital, improvement of its study methodology;
• Monitoring the process of ensuring the rights of national, ethnic, linguistic and other minorities in Ukraine;
• Comprehensive, complete and impartial information of the population about political events and their consequences, changes in legislation and the publication of analytical reports on the state of democracy and social capital in Ukraine;
• Development of local democracy and self-government in the context of administrative-territorial reform;
• Introduction of efficient social management practices through training and informing the population;
• Facilitate the accumulation of social capital in cross-border contexts in order to strengthen partnerships between Ukraine (or its regions) and the Member States of the European Community.
Our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/institutesocialcpiatal